- a beautiful rustic hidden gem next to nature
Glen, sea & with a mountain river and
waterfalls and wild nature
- A unique beautiful Table mountain stream flows through
- Campsbayglen is a quiet little green
oasis with lots of privacy places in Garden
- Near many different beaches,- Camps
Bay beach, Bakoven beach, Beta Beach,
- Lots of restaurants & coffee
bars nearby and supermarkets
- Beautiful drive, off road parking
and hi speed wifi massive pool
- Although you are right in Camps
bay - you'll feel as if you're in the Country!
- About a 10 minute drive
to city bowl & +-15 minute drive to
- Table Mountain is within site
up the hill! And the cable car!
- Book whole house or one of
three self catering apartments.
- 3 independent units
in house each with own terrace & access to garden
-Massive swimming pool!
The main house unit (Studio A)
is large with a massive sun deck, lounge, kitchen
and 2 bedrooms and a sleeper couch option in the
lounge for extra people.
- The other studios (B & C)
are perfect for couples. (Extra bed can be
- All of studios are
independent & fully Self Catering equipped.
- Each studio has own entrance &
a sense of privacy with own kitchen /
kitchenette & bathroom & ablution
- There are magnificent views of the sea
and glen and especially so from Studio A.
- Studio A and C can be joined at
the kitchen for large groups.
- The river brings in
interesting birdlife and wildlife.
- Very large pool & hammocks in
shady african style chill area.
- Privacy in garden & different
areas to choose with sun spots or shade areas at river.
- The river mood changes all the
time, - sometimes chilled and a little trickle and
other times wild and with turbulent waterfalls!
- All units have TV and Blazing fast WIFI.
Studios A & C have DSTV.
- Winter: We have a real
fireplace in studio A and fireplace heaters in B